Monday 14 February 2011

My FMP Action Plan Draft

The action plan will keep me in place about what I need to do by whatever time so I get the whole project done in time and not have to rush certain areas in the process.
I plan to have 5 main parts to my action plan

First will be Part 1- RESEARCH:
  • This will be very important as its the foundation of my project and will help me lead on to ideas later on in the project.
  • Make sure I look at primary and secondary resources so I gather a wide range of research
  • This area should be not to long as I need enough time to spend on the more longer work processed areas. Around 2-4 days
  • Completed by 24th Feb and ready to move on
Part 2 - EXPERIMENTATION OF IDEAS CREATED FROM RESEARCH:
  • This area will include getting out of the studio to experiment with photographs if necessary, come out of the sketch book with ideas to see what will work and what needs developing further
  • Once the experimentation is over I will need to decide on final piece ideas enabling me to move on to the next stage.
  • This part of the project should take around a week and a half so I have plenty of time to produce the final outcomes.
  • Completed by week beginning 7th March so ready to start producing final outcomes
Part 3 - PRODUCING FINAL WORKS:
  • This in my opinion is the most important area, the experimentation from the last stage should have given me a clear indication of want to want to produce and now is the time to do that
  • This process will take a lot longer than the other areas as you can not produce a final piece over night.
  • This stage will also include photographing work if its 3D and not able to be scanned in etc
  • Around just under 3 weeks should be spent at this stage
  • Completed by 23rd March so i have the rest of the week plus the weekend to start on the next stage
Part 4 - FINALISATION/ EXHIBITION:
  • I will need to print out work for the exhibition and finalise anything thats need to be finished before handing the FMP in the next week.
  • Before moving on to the last stage everything needs to be ready to show an audience, that is the main aim.
  • This should take less than a week to sort everything out (3-5 days)
  • Completed by 27th March so the next week can be dedication to reflection of the project
Part 5 - REFLECTION:
  • This stage I will take 1 or 2 days to review the whole project by looking through sketchbooks, final outcomes and my blog. I will review what was; successful , not so successful, what I can improve on, likes and dislikes about the project.
  • Completed by 29th March just before the FMP hand in

No comments:

Post a Comment