Friday 11 February 2011

Lets get started!

So I will be using this blog as my reflective journal for my whole Final Major Project (FMP). Reflecting on the day, my work and hopefully posting inspiration for my project and images from my project as it progresses.

My idea in brief...

I want to compose a project focusing on idiom's. Idioms are words, phrases or expressions that have a figurative meaning that is comprehended in regard to a common use of that expression that is separate from the literal meaning or definition of the words of which it is made. (Definition taking from Wikipedia which has summed it up perfectly).
There are thousands upon thousands of these idioms and I plan to explore them through graphic design and mainly photography.
For example 'Hold your horses' means be patient.

This was the idea i presented in my 'PITCH', it was helped developed a lot further by the group which i am very pleased about as i was struggling to come up with other ideas for the FMP. To sum up i don't think the idea is to big to handle but it does have lots of ideas that can be created. The idea is pretty clear and open.

I think the whole idea about idioms is a good idea that I would like to go in depth about and develop for this project. I will update on monday when i run the idea through  my tutor.
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment