Monday 21 February 2011

Creative Photography

I know its a bit early to jump ahead to possible mediums to use later on, but I have been looking at some creative photography in books, magazines and on the internet. So I may post images that inspire me during the course.


Da Cunha Lope - Image I found in Creative Arts Magazine - An advert for a car trying to show the dark side of the product. Very smart and simple advertising/ graphic design. I'M INSPIRED


Marilyn Bouchard - Another smart piece of creative photography. Taking a simple concept and adding a slight twist. This is the sort of concept that I could use for my idioms; BRING THEM TO LIFE!


Johnathon Tay - Another very good conceptual photography piece. I love the humour expressed by both actors especially the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment